|Sportoase Philipssite Leuven
Grotere kaart weergeven
- WKF-regulations - shobu system
- Participation is limited to karateka’s who are member of an organization affiliated with EKF or WKF.
- Minimum 4 participators each category. In case the number is not reached in a category, the athletes will have the possibility to participate in a higher catergory
- Licence of the national federation is obligatory
- Ladies/girls and sirs/boys : separate competition
- 1 coach by 4 participants - max. 4 each club/federation
- Coaches need to wear sportsclothing's or karate-gi (otherwise access to the competition area will be denied).
- Access coaches in competition area will only be possible with coach wrist badge
- Access athletes in competition area will only be possible with athlete-card en athlete-stamp
- Press : 1 Press card by coutry
- The athletes take place on the benches at the tatami during the matches of their category
- Athletes come to warming-up area in time (at least 30 min before start of their catergory)
- NOT ALLOWED IN THE COMPETITION AREA
- audience (take place in the tribune at ground floor)
- bags (athletes can take drinks, belts and protections)
- participators who are not in action or waiting to start
- Participants must comply with the anti-doping rules. !! Doping controle can be excecuted !!
Attention: take care of your personal belongings. The organization is not responsible in case of theft.
Registrations via Sportdata.org website :
Registration fee :
Account number :
Name : Vlaamse Karate Federatie
Address : Brusselsesteenweg 86A, 9280 Lebeke, Belgium
BE82 7370 0771 4068 - BIC: KREDBEBB - notification : Belgian Open 2015 + name of club/country + number of participants
--> Registrations are valid when payment has been carried out!
--> No refund!
--> Payment has to be done in advance, no payment on the day of the tournament !
Categories (age on the day of the tournament) :
- U10 – 8/9y boys & girls (contact jodan zone forbidden): minus and plus cat. (adapted regulations - 6 points win)
- U12 – 10/11y boys & girls (contact jodan zone forbidden): minus and plus cat.
- U14 – 12/13y boys & girls (contact jodan zone forbidden): minus and plus cat.
- U16 – 14/15y boys (-52, -57, -63, -70, +70 kg) & girls (-47, -54, +54 kg)
- U18 – 16/17y boys(-55, -61, -68, -76, +76 kg) & girls (-48, -53, -59, +59 kg)
- Seniors – +18y men (-60, -67, -75, -84, +84 kg) & ladies (-50, -55, -61, -68, +68 kg)
An athlete can participate only in 1 category !
The exact weight of the competitor is essential
- Weight tolerance with karate-gi is maximum 2kg.
- For changes of registration data (weight, category, etc ...) on day of competition, we ask a handling fee of 10 euro.
- Foreign referees/judges can register through sportdata.org
- Local referees/judges will be invited by the organisation
- 8:30 AM in the reception room for all referees